Top 10 Telemarketing Tips for Outbound Calling
As a manager you should know these telemarketing tips for an effective and successful telemarketing campaign.
- Telemarketing Tip #1: Know who your target audience is – Decision makers and influencers.
- Telemarketing Tip #2: Know your product.
- Telemarketing Tip #3: Write your script and gather your brochures – then don’t use them.
- Telemarketing Tip #4: Identify pain points that your potential customer is facing. Then focus on addressing those first, then do the dog and pony show.
- Telemarketing Tip #5: No! You don’t need to know everything about the person you’re calling. In fact the opposite.
- Telemarketing Tip #6: It’s a numbers game first. Enable your callers to be efficient.
- Telemarketing Tip #7: Yes! Your callers will do everything – including tying their shoe laces before making calls.
- Telemarketing Tip #8: Know what your callers are doing at all times. Establish baselines based on your best callers.
- Telemarketing Tip #9: Get good prospect lists. Extremely high dial rates could mean bad lists.
- Telemarketing Tip #10: Track down every lead, call-back, RFI. Don’t let even one of them drop.
These are just the tip of the ice berg. Pun intended. There are a lot of rules. All the above have been captured in Aavaz by professionals and simplified for you.
You can be sure that by using Aavaz you will be doing the right things without even knowing them or learning about them. Start with Aavaz now! Sign up now and jump on the road to your success.