What is a Telemarketing System?
Telemarketing systems come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
While not trying to address the entire market, telemarketing systems at the most basic must include list management, lead management, telephone integration, call management, call tracking, caller management and reporting for ROI on calling activities.
Traditional Telemarketing System
The traditional system is normally designed for a physical location with callers all sitting in the same location and making or receiving calls. This usually involves setting up servers, telecommunications equipment, wiring, telephone lines, system administrators, backup systems…and the list goes on.
A next generation telemarketing system like Aavaz provides all the functionality without the fuss. Aavaz puts the server in a cloud, removes the physical location and let’s people work from anywhere by utilization technologies such VoIP. Not only do you save money,you also make your callers more efficient and close more sales.
Next Generation Telemarketing System – Aavaz
Aavaz has been designed from the ground up to work better than
existing telemarketing systems. It’s goals from the beginning
- Lower your costs by reducing the need for expensive servers
and ongoing maintenance.
- Lower your costs by enabling a virtual office environment.
- Increase caller efficiency by providing the right results and
only pertinent information to callers.
- Never worry about building too much or too little capacity again. Enable you to expand or contract your operations on a per seat basis month to month. We incur all the costs.
- Squeeze every lead by managing prospects and leads efficiently.